Monday, May 24, 2010

How I Spent My Saturday.

Here are just a few of the over 200 pictures that were taken at my daughters' dance recital on Saturday. The oldest was in two shows, the youngest in just one.



Donkey had five clothing changes (well six if you count the fact that she had to re-do one of her dances) and Chipmunk was only one dance, thankfully.







I couldn't have been a prouder momma to be honest! Actually, I am proud anytime one of my kids gets up on a stage because it's something that I have dreamed of for myself but never given myself the opportunity. I am not a lime-light person and neither are my kids. They get on stage because they love to do what they are doing on the stage, not just to be up there.

Next year, we are going to a different studio, one that isn't competitive and is more nurturing to the girls.

No comments: