Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Team South Carolina Challenge Voting Time!

It's getting toward the end of the month and that means that it's time for the Etsy South Carolina Street Team Challenge voting! There are not many entries this month, but the theme is a great one....

Back to School!!!!!

You know me, all I care about is that there is a good voting turnout.

On a more somber note, I will be attending my Aunt Amy's funeral this week. It seems that the more that I write this down, the more real it becomes. Actually, it's going to become extremely real in a few hours when I see my grandparents. I will post a loving memorial here on the blog once I get back and can scan all the pictures that I have of her. I am six years older then her. My grandparents adopted four children after raising their own four. See where I get my loving nature?

Anyway, go vote in the challenge and be on the look out here for a memorial and some great things coming from Stitch'N Love Boutique and from my new ventures, Stitch'N Love Pets!

No comments: