Saturday, July 25, 2009

Contest for YOU and a Contest for ME

Well, it's that time again, time for a few of my Artfire Guild's to have some contests!

The first one is for you to enter! The Shops With Less Then (10) Sales Guild is having their second "Where's Waldo" contest. You can win this CUTE as a button Uncle Sam looking lamb. All you have to do is following this link to see what shops are participating (you will notice one that you know well, lol). The contests starts today, Saturday, July 25th and goes to Friday, July 30th!




The other contest is a voting contest that I entered with my Artfire Cafemom Team! All you have to do is go to our blog and vote for your favorite. I don't care who you vote for, I just want there to be lots of votes! There are loads of awesome entries, I am not even sure who I will vote for.

So, that's it for this post. I have some cool teenage things that I just listed in my various shops that I will post about in a little bit. Have a great day and don't get too much sun!

No comments: