Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Need to find some boy models....

So that I can list the new shorts that I made last week. They are in 2T, 3T, 4T and 5. I have been trying to decide if I need to make some Tshirts to go with them or just let the buyer find one in a brick and mortar store. I am half and half on this one. They are really just simple little shorts.

My Memorial Day sale was a bust. That's okay though. I have been over to Front Porch Reviews to see what comments have been made about my giveaway that I am doing over there and I have been lifted by all the nice things that people have been saying. It has given me some incite into what to expand on and what is really liked.

I told myself Thursday that I was going to finish up everything that was already cut out before I start any new projects. That's how the NINE pairs of boys pants got done. I have some little shortalls for the infant crowd to finish up, but the holiday (going out in the boat) and the subsequent sunburn have left me a little on the drained side.

I did finish the 3T skulls outfit that was cut when I made the chipmunk hers and I made an african sundress with capri pants too! I can't wait to get a picture of that!

I hope that this week, I can get the rest of my stuff done, get my packages sent off and then get back to the fun creating that I love. I am also looking for some new ways to advertise and get my name out there. I have two craft shows that I can do in October, but nothing in the summer. Trying to figure out a way to have a local show that will be sucessful. I girl has got to have dreams right!

2 comments:

Patty said...

Hey, my guy will model for ya! Check out our blog - he's a natural!

Sarah said...

I'm teetering on the edge of craft shows around here.