Friday, May 22, 2009

Happy Memorial Day Sale-abration

I hope that everyone has a wonderful Memorial Day weekend. The weather here is not that great at the moment but as soon as the rain quits threatening to come, my family is loading up with my parents and we are heading onto the water! There is food waiting to go in the coolers, the boat is ready and great times will be had!

In honor of this wonderful US holiday, I am having a 20% off sale in my Artfire store this weekend until Monday night. Prices are already marked down.

In my Etsy store, I am offering FREE shipping.

Remember how I said yesterday that there might be a new giveaway in the pipeline? Well, Tamra over at Front Porch Reviews and I have collaborated on a giveaway! To get the details you just need to click on the cute front porch button on the side of the blog and it will take you right to her site.
Custom Stitch'N Love Patriotic outfit! Go check out how you can enter. May 31st is the deadline!

If I don't post again, I hope that everyone who reads has a safe and fun US holiday weekend! I know that I am going to be hugging my hubby soldier a little bit tighter this weekend!

No comments: