Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Personal Share: Two dress up things for my Chipmunk!

You know what, I can come up with things to post on the blog ALL the time,, until I sit down at the computer and then...Nothing. lol

Thought I would share two photos of some outfits that I made my little, well not so little anymore, chipmunk... The end of February, she came home that Friday after getting to watch "The Wizard of Oz" at school wanting to have a dress JUST like Dorothy... Well, I couldn't make something JUST like her, so this is what I came up with. She wore it to school the following Monday and she will wear it again tomorrow when the whole grade goes to see a production of it...

The same day that she wore that outfit, we got a notice from the school that Friday was "Dress Up as your favorite Book Character" in honor of Dr Suess' birthday... I asked her who her favorite character was.....

"A princess, Mom, duh...."

After trying to talk her into Fancy Nancy or even Angelina Ballerina, I asked WHO was her favorite princess character in a book....

"Cinderella"

And hence this outfit was born... The day before!!!! At first, she wasn't happy, until she actually put it on and then we had to bribe her to take if off so that we could go to a fundraiser for her school, lol...


Now if she will only change her mind about the messenger bag that I made her last night... It wasn't exactly what she wanted... And she can't sketch it out for me... I don't quite understand what she's wanting but it's something about a triangle, hangs around your neck and you can put some crayons on the strap?

No comments: