Monday, March 21, 2011

Meet Me on Monday

It's another edition of "Meet Me on Monday" where I take the questions from Java over at Never Growing Old and answer them on my blog. It was whirl wind week last week. I put in 2 applications for craft shows (awaiting to hear if we got in) and then heard about two more vendor opportunities. So, just counting my blessings and praying that everything works out. The work week ended with a trip to the doctor with my teenage son to find out he has double ear infections... This morning he doesn't want to get out of bed to go to school. He is officially late to school now. Just got to decide if we will take him to school when he decides to wake up or let him stay home. Since there are two adults in the house today... It's going to be easier to keep him in check anyway.

So, without further ado, here are my answers!!!

1.  What jewelry do you wear 24/7?
My engagement ring on my left hand and the ring that my grandpa gave to my grandma on their 25th wedding anniversary on the right. The wedding band is too small and needs to be re-sized (or I need to lose weight!). I don't wear necklaces because I had to stop when I was nursing babies and I haven't worn earrings in eons. I have fat fingers so lots of rings don't fit.... Go figure. Oh and my youngest daughter was born on my grandparent's anniversary, so even though I got the ring YEARS before she was born, it's very sentimental.

2.  Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
I twirl it! We only cut spaghetti up for really little ones. The five and three year old even twirl theirs. It's quite comical actually. We where on a spaghetti kick there for a while and had it once a week... When you find something that a kid likes, you gotta go with it... And pixie chipmunk LOVED spaghetti and meatballs.

3.  How many siblings do you have?
I have two brothers and a sister. Well, one brother passed away 10 years ago at the age of 18 (I think). We had pretty much just found each other again when it happened. But I still have my other brother and my sister. The family tries to meet every Sunday for dinner. My parents house becomes a zoo with all the people that are there, but they love it just as much as we love staying connected.

4.  Were you named after anyone?
My middle name is after my mom's best friend from high school. My mom and I argue over it's pronunciation though, lol. Yvonne She says the Y like in Yellow... I say it's more of an E sound.

5.  Coke or Pepsi?
Diet Coke actually. But most of that comes from the fact that my ex is a die hard Pepsi fan. lol

1 comment:

Jo-anne Blossy said...

I agree with you on how to pronounce your name but that's probably because that was how my friend from high school said her name.
Have a great week!