Monday, February 14, 2011

Meet Me on Monday - 2011 Valentine Edition

Well, not only is it a Monday, but it's Valentine's Day as well. I have to say that I really do enjoy looking for the blog post from Never Grow Old on Sundays to see what questions are to be answered for Monday.

Today is even more special because I noticed on my blogger feed that I can answer ANOTHER set of questions, so stay tuned for those as well :)

1. Did you get any Valentine's Gifts?

Hubby and I do not really exchange gifts on Valentines. His second child with this first wife was born on Valentine's Day in 1995. So today, Evan would have been sweet 16. Hubby and family had four years with our angel before God took him back to heaven. Our two youngest children have never gotten to meet their other "big" brother. At any rate, February 14th is Evan's birthday more than a "love holiday". Hubby showers love on me all year long but I usually get some candy since I LOVE Valentine candy ;)

2. What is your favorite topping on something toasted?

I LOVE cream cheese on a bagel! Plain or strawberry flavored. On toast, I really like strawberry jelly or jam. With a little butter too ;)

3. Do you pick out your outfit the night before?

Heck no. But then again, I work at home and don't go out very often. Usually it's PJs or lounge wear most days. When we head to church, it's whatever I can find at the moment that fits. Even when I was teaching, it was look in the closet that morning and pull something out.

4. What food item do you absolutely despise?

Liver and green peas. I don't even really like to type the words out. Enough said.

5. Righty or lefty?

I am a creative lefty! Both of my grandfather's were leftys too. And I am not saying that rightys can't be creative, my mom and grandma are both creative and righties. Just saying that I am :)

Well, that is all for now. Gotta figure out what my day is going to hold for me.... Gotta get me out of this depressing funk I have been in.... Til next time! Love, peace and grace :)

No comments: