Monday, January 31, 2011

Meet Me on Monday 1/31

It's Monday, again, but thankfully, it's the last Monday of January! Tomorrow starts a new month :) This month has been hectic, of sorts, so I hope that February, in all it's shortness, is a little easier for me to go through.

That being said, here I sit in the delightful silence of the new morning (get it, no one else is up @ 7:48am in the house but ME) pondering what to answer on the five little questions that Never Grow Old has put before me! I am really enjoying getting these questions off her blog on Monday mornings..... So, without further ado......

1. What do you put on your hot dog?

Okay, in my house, hot dogs are a staple but not because I eat a whole lot of them.. Because my three-year old will take them out of the refrigerator and eat them not heated up! But in the summer at cookouts, I eat them with a little bit of ketchup, mustard and some relish if I can find it... If we go to Sonic (fast food drive up) I am known to eat a chili cheese coney from time to time.....


2. Do you play Sudoku?

I don't play it, but my husband and my mom do.


3. What is your favorite vegetable?

I would have to say... broccoli! In my salad, steamed, cooked in some spaghetti sauce with chicken and over noodles, or covered in cheese.

4. Do you color your hair?

Yes I do! I started off with highlights when I was in high school and by college it was full blown color. Did that for about 10 years and quit for several years... In the last year, I have gone back to coloring my hair. I have naturally dark hair and I love the look of dark blonde.

5. What is your favorite brand of clothing?

lol, I really don't have a favorite brand.... I just enjoy anything that looks good on my body and is comfortable! lol

No comments: