Last weekend, I took the oldest child to a dance conference all weekend. Between that and last Monday being a holiday and everyone being home, it through me off and I didn't get to do last week, but I remembered this week!
So without further ado, here are the five questions for this week from Never Grow Old! I even remembered to post my linky on her's! ol
1. What is your favorite kind of fudge?
I would have to say..... Rocky Road fudge!!!! Guess it's kinda like my life? Always a Rocky Road somewhere in my life, never smooth sailing for long. But to be honest, I am not a big fudge in the first place.
2. Is there snow outside your window?
Thankfully today... No, there is no snow. But then again, I live on the coast of SC, so if there is snow on the ground, it's a BIG deal. I read on FB Saturday that it DID snow in town, but it wasn't when we went into town and it never snowed at our house... Ask this question again in a bout five years when we hope to be living in Colorado Springs and my answer very well could be different!
3. What is your favorite meal of the day?
Actually, I don't have a favorite meal... Funny due to my size though. I enjoy them all about the same but the one that I eat the most in a week is dinner. Breakfast? Well, unless it's a quick bowl of cereal (which we rarely have in the house due to young ones that like to carry it around the house and make a mess), I don't usually eat it. Well, maybe a bagel with a cup of coffee or a muffin (or two). Lunch is something quick weekdays and dinner is the one meal that the whole family comes together for..
4. Do you text on your cell phone?
I have two teenagers in the house, so the answer to this is a giant YES!!!!!! But I also test a friend, my mom and my husband.
5. Waffles or pancakes? I love both, but I have a special place in my heart for Belgian waffles! In fact, we bought a Belgian Waffle maker for Christmas this year and about once every two weeks, we seem to have them for dinner! Pretty easy dinner that is made fast and fills you up :)
Thanks for sticking around to get to know me a little better on this Monday morning or when whenever you read this!!!!!!