Monday, January 10, 2011

Meet Me Monday....

I caught this on a blog that I follow and thought, "Hey what a great idea! I wonder how she gets her questions. Low and behold, she gets them from ANOTHER blog! So, I think that I will try to do this every Monday for now on :)


1. Have you (only you..not a group) ever won first place in anything? Oh, let's see. In high school, 10th grade I think exactly, I won first place in the science fair at school! It was on optical illusions... I didn't take it to the district level though because, well, my boyfriend (we dated all through my high school years) made me believe that I would never be able to get any farther.... I believed him and didn't enter because I didn't have to.... Something to ponder I guess...

2. Are your toes always painted (sorry guys...this question for girls only)? Oh no, almost never painted actually. I have horrible nails, almost non-existent.

3. What color eyes do you have? a very beautiful blue. Both of my girls inherited them from me :)

4. Look to your left....what do you see? A blue wall with a calendar, a few inspirational hangings and paperwork.... (My computer is right up to the left wall of the studio!)

5. Soft cookies or crunchy cookies? SOFT! Love them right out of the oven the best..... Crunchy makes my teeth hurt sometimes, lol.

No comments: