Friday, November 12, 2010

ONLY 3 Weeks Left to Order For Christmas

Well, every year that I have been in business, I have left my shops open for Christmas shopping up to the last minute for custom items. Then it's a mad dash to make my own family their gifts and everything never gets done.

Not this year! This year, I am ending custom orders for the year on December 3rd. So, just three weeks left to order a chef hat, apron or custom dress!

Of course, I plan to have an awesome Cyber Monday sale and who knows, I may get some great instock items done up between now and then to add to the shops for your shopping pleasure!

So, head on over to the shops and see if you can find something that you would like to give to the special someones in your life this festive holiday season!

No comments: