Monday, July 5, 2010

July Snap Clip Winner!

Sorry that this is going out late, well I feel that it's going out late :) We bypassed the fireworks last night as the two youngest in our family have decided that it's cool to skip out on afternoon naps. That would not have been fun, out in a boat in the middle of a bunch of people that have been partying all day and two to three grumpy kids... Makes for a boat load of grumpy adults...

Anyway, as of midnight last night, there were 17 entries... I went on Random.org this morning and plugged all my numbers in and found a winner!

Congrats to CharlotteandRandy for winning the Week of Snap Clips! If you don't get an email from me before you see this, email me at stitchnlove (at) gmail (dot) com and I will explain how to get your snap clips....

Thanks to everyone who entered. You really helped me out to see what people really like from the shop :)

Another giveaway will be coming up soon.... Fun times, fun times I tell ya!

No comments: