Monday, February 15, 2010

The Crazy Elephant Winner!!!!!

Today is teacher workday here in SC, so the teens are at home, hence the late winner post. That and the fact that I didn't come into the sweatshop late last night to get all this set up... Enjoyed being in the livingroom with chipmunk while she fought going to sleep....

Without further ado, I am pleased to tell everyone the winner of the The Crazy Elephant giveaway....

Congrats to Michele of SewBebe!!!!!!!!!!!

I will email you and Michelle so that you both can get together and you can get that great book! Thanks to everyone who entered this week into the giveaway and I hope that you come back for some other great handmade artisans that I am going to be spotlighting!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats! Thanks everyone for entering : )