Monday, August 3, 2009

I have been stalking this store for a few days and let me tell you, I wish that I could purchase everything that she makes! It looks awesome! She and I are members of the Artfire Cafemom Team. Let's here it for Charity!!!!!!! (please begin your applause and you click to her shops!)

Name: Charity

Shop Name: SubEarthan Cottage

URL Links:
Product Range: Handmade Soap, Eco-Friendly and Upcycled products including Coffee Cozies, T-shirt Totes, Shopping Bags and more
Experience: I learned to sew sometime in elementary school and have always enjoyed creating and making gifts for my family. I started researching soap making about nine years ago. My first attempts at making soap followed a few years later. I have been selling my handmade soap almost two years ago after much experimentation on myself, friends and family.
Special Promotion: Free bar of my handmade soap for every $20 spent in either of my shops.
AnythingElse: I am wife to a wonderful man and a SAHM to one beautiful and very active 3 year old son. I love to chat, so feel free to contact me with any questions or comments.

No comments: