Saturday, August 15, 2009

Frida Dress for Chipmunk!

This pattern is very easy to make. It's from Patty Young (ModKids). I sat down at the machine and within 2 and half hours, with lots of kid breaks, it was complete. The cut out this morning was pretty quick too. The hardest thing was deciding what fabric to use! I chose this fabric, 'cause, well, she is my little dancer. Her big sister started ballet today so it was appropriate. She is in between sizes so this one is just a tad bit too small, but looks good all the same! If I could get it off her, I would put it away to sell. Oh well. What can be said? She loves to wear mommy's creations!






2 comments:

Angie Lynn said...

So cute! Wish I knew how to sew! My girls sewed with their aunt when they were visiting her and LOVED it!

Christie Y Brown said...

Angie, it's really not hard to learn.