Monday, August 31, 2009

A Few of My Earlier Sewing Attempts

Going through photos late last week, I came across some "interesting" pictures. Pictures of Donkey and Monkey is outfits that I created! I have more but thought that I would go ahead and show you all these.

Here is monkey dressed up as a mouse for Halloween! Isn't he just cute? I think he was like 3 months old? His sister was a mouse too. That picture will come later.




Here he was many years later as the dashing super hero....... BATMAN! His face is all washed out, but you get the idea, right?

























And here, you see my handy work in an old family portrait. Yep, I made both of them outfits. It's so much easier making little girl clothes. Plus it's hard to find patterns for little boys. But I have to say, even back then, I did a pretty good job! I have other pictures that I will find, scan and post.

Going down memory lane is kinda fun.....

No comments: