Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A Spotted Box was Found @ My House!!!!!!

As I have written before, I decided to put my shop in The Spotted Box this month and figured, if I am going to send in some stuff, why not do enough to snag me a box myself and see what all the rage is...... Well, I am glad that I did! It was like Christmas for me and the kids, my teenage daughter wanted to snag stuff out of the box before it even got into the house! Each box is different, even in the same month.





Here is what was in ours!





Rosemary gardeners Soap from Country Soaps by Marlene


Hair clip from SocialButterflies


Card from Memories By Olenka with a lollipop from Custom Candy Creations


A Small Produce Bag from MyWhimsie


Lavender Sachet from Glory Be Herbals


Pony Pretty from Pony Pretties


Corner Bookmark from Lil Bit Sassy


Snaps from Oh Snap USA


Infant Hat from Kinder Klothes


Clean Beans from CoffeyBean Boutique


$5 certificate from Beemer Knits


Flower Crayon from GooseHill Designs


Lip Balm Samples from Clear Hills Honey


Cell Phone Trinket from Tiffany's Trinkets


$10 Gift Certificate and an organic lollipop from Seventeen Stone


Felt cookie from The Little LOVE Bug


Upcycled Mailer from Fluff N Fixings


Goats Milk Lotion and Healing Hemp Balm from Sudzy Baby


Cotton Candy Soy Candle for melting pot from The Melting Pot Candle Company


Glitter Sniffer Cosmetics from Glitter Sniffer


$5 Gift Certificate to 2 by 2 Boutique


SleepySleepy Tea from MonkeyTree Creations


Two cards from DFMI Designs

And two Finger Savers from yours truely! How is that for random! lol


I can't wait to score another one in the near future!


This Box ROCKS!!!!!





3 comments:

Jazzy Jemz said...

OMG look at all that! wow it was like Christmas in April!

Mama Keith said...

What exactly is a spotted box and how to i get one?

Christie Y Brown said...

The Spotted Box is a sample of 25-30 eco-friendly shops on the net. They stock the Hyena Cart and Etsy shops on the 15th of each month with a limited number of boxes. You can go to www.thespottedbox.com to check out who will be in next month's boxes or to sign up to send in your samples. Tell them that I sent you if you want to join!