Friday, April 17, 2009

My First Festival Show is Tomorrow!!!!!

I can not believe that it's tomorrow! I am SO not totally ready. It's been a heck of a week. My kids are feeling neglected, but the older kids have been such a great big help while on Spring Break. I am rewarding them by going to the beach when we can, maybe Sunday or in two weeks when they are with my on a weekend again.

I do know that I will take a day, maybe to rest and then it's back to working hard again but not when everyone is gone! Ana and Zack deserve some mommy time next week. I deserve to get out of the house and let them play, if my playdate group will have be back, that is!

I will post pictures tomorrow night, cause, well, I am just like that! I have given up on making a few things today. No time, but with all these ideas in my head, it's hard not to try and do it all. I have to practice setting up today too so that we know how much time it'll take.

2 comments:

Jazzy Jemz said...

Best of luck! Lots of sales!!

michele said...

Wow! Congratulations. Hope it went well. Looking forward to the pics.