Thursday, April 2, 2009

Raise A Roof Sale going on NOW!

I don't know what the weather is like where you are, but it has been raining here in Southern South Carolina a lot lately in the past week.

This morning at 4 am, the roof in my bedroom started to leak again and now the roof is leaking into some of the windows!

We were hoping that we could wait and fix it ourselves in a few weeks after my first craft booth at a one day festival on the 18th, but it can't wait any longer! We are going to have to pay for someone to come and do i when the rain stops.

All INSTOCK items in my Etsy store are 20% off and 30% off in my Artfire store!

Custom items in both are 15% off. Customs might take a month to get done.

Just put RAISE A ROOF in the comments to seller when you check out and I will send you a revised PayPal invoice!

Donations are also accepted, lol. (a joke)

No comments: