Monday, March 30, 2009

Know someone deploying or graduating soon?

There is SO much that I want to blog about, share, and just all around get off the chest about, but in due time, in due time.

Right now, I want to get the word out about my newest listing on ebay. Yes, that's right, ebay. Call me crazy, but I have listed three things so far. The first one, a chef's hat that I listed for a few dollars LESS than what I sell for on Etsy and Hyena Cart, did not get picked up. There is another one that will close Wednesday morning around 6 am, I think on the time, but I also tried listing this........

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=180341462045

It's my Support the Troops outfit! I listed it for the price that I sell the smallest one, so if you have a bigger kid, nows the time to go in and get it! Any size 12 m to size 8! Actually, with a size 6, 7, or 8, I'm losing money at that price!

No comments: