Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

To all the people that celebrate Valentine's Day, hope that you have a happy one. My family acknowledges the day but it's not a day of love and amour for us... We like to show our love everyday. Today is the day to celebrate my husband's second born son, Evan. He was born February 14, 1995. Even though most of our family (5 of our 8) wasn't able to meet Evan, he is still a very important piece of our family. This Valentine's Day is also a special one because it's chipmunk's first one in school!!!! I can't wait to see her when she gets home with all her "treasures" that she will get from her classmates. I wish that I had been able to get some really awesome gifts made up for the class, but alas, I am always late to the party.

That's okay. I did get a new wreath made for the front door!!!! I am thinking that I am going to end up with a set of 12 wreaths before it's all over. This one is a simple one made from scraps off a jelly roll... Very small and simple. I may over time add trinkets to it..

No comments: