Monday, February 28, 2011

Meet Me On Monday - Feb 28th Edition

Back by popular demand, I found Never Grow Old's weekly questions this morning. I have to say that really missed doing questions last week. I hope to get better at posting on here on a regular basis... We shall see.....

1. What are you wearing right now?

Well, it's 5:47 am, so I am wearing a Tshirt, capri pants, no shoes..... I don't dress up to sit around the house sewing and creating, you know! Maybe I should though. Might help me feel more "human".

2. Do you have any freckles?

You betcha!!!! All over my body but I love the ones on my face the most. I have the raccoon line of them on my cheeks and over my nose... I think I used to be teased as a child because of them, but now they remind me of the happy times in the river or at the beach when I was a kid.

3. What is your favorite Lifesaver flavor?

I would have to say cherry flavored. It's red!!!!

4. What is the last movie you saw in the theater?

A few weeks ago, we took all the kids to see "Gnomeo and Juliet". It was actually quite good! Even though I took a little 10 minute power nap in the middle of it, lol. But it wasn't because the movie was boring (how could it, Elton John had his hands ALL in the movie!), just that I have energy problems :-)

5. Would you rather live without tv or without music?

WOW, that's a hard one... But I would say TV. There is always a song playing in my head and I love to have music playing low while I am working or in the car.... After the second set of kids came along, it's not been music in the car as much as videos playing!

No comments: