1. Tell us a little about yourself..... I am a mom of a 3 year old daughter and newborn baby girl, been married for a little over 8 years to a wonderful man. I design and create kids slippers. I am very dedicated to my career and family and go-getter type person.
2. What made you decide to get into the crafting boutique business? Cutely Tots makes and designs kids slippers called 'Slippie Slippers'. We decided to give the consumer another option for there kids besides bulky sneakers and sandals. Our 'Slippies' are comfortable and easily slip on and come with a bumpy bottom so the kids can easily walk in the shoes and not fall. The shoes are perfect for developing feet.They are all soft soled shoes for size 0-24 month and made of cotton flannel with unique fabrics.
3. What do you sell? Kids Slippers
4. Where do you sell, online and off? Online
5. How do you juggle selling your items and your personal life? I make sure I complete all my company business during 'normal' business hours and when business is done its all about my family.
6. What is your favorite thing to create? Kids Slippie Slippers
7. What are your long term goals for your creations? To be in boutiques and online shops.
8. Any advice for someone just starting out in the creating community? Stay positive and keep your goals regardless of the outcomes and no's.
Website Addresses :
http://www.cutelytots.com and http://www.facebook.com/home.
Leave her a comment on here and let her know what your favorite item is in her shop!