Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Thank YOU Hoffee and a Nuffin!

My nieces birthday was this past Saturday. Her momma is a die-hard sock monkey fan. I mean, it has to look like a traditional sock monkey. She argues with me over "real" and "fake" Pooh bear, okay?

Anyway, I bought flower pot a sock monkey from Hoffee and a Nuffin on Etsy. Rebecca is a fellow Cafemom Team member and a previous Spotlight On recipient.

I can not sing her praises enough! As you can tell from the pictures from Sunday's family celebration, it was a hit. I added a Sock Monkey Dress. It's a 12 month, but as you can see, it fit four year old chipmunk like a top! lol

Go check out Rebecca's shop. Great, quality workmanship and awesome customer service.

2 comments:

Devon said...

So cute. So so so cute, both of those girlies, and I LOVE the sock top!

hoffee and a nuffin said...

HAPPY GIRLS! So glad to hear the party went so well. What a fun day (and CUTE dress, too!!!)