Monday, January 25, 2010

Hoffee and a Nuffin Winner

Sorry that this is going out mid-morning! I put in all the information last night around midnight my time (eastern) as both of my littlest munchkins were STILL up and saved everything to post first thing in the morning. Well, my morning began around 8 am and it usually starts around 6:30..... SOOOO, lucky me got to sleep in while the hubby took the teens to school. He brought back Iced Coffee for me and Cinnamon Melts for the whole family!!! Man, how I do LOVE that man! lol

Anyway, I put the number of entries into Random.org and this is what I got!

Congrats to Rose the winner of Hoffee and a Nuffin's giveaway! I have already sent her and Rebecca an email. Maybe we will get to see a picture of her winnings? I know that I am going to post a picture next week of my niece with her HN sock monkey and her outfit that I am making her this week for her birthday!

1 comment:

hoffee and a nuffin said...

CONGRATULATIONS, Rose! ...and THANK YOU Christie for the spotlight :)