Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Halloween Costumes @ Cost

I know that summer just started, but October will be here before I know it. It's time to start thinking about what kind of Halloween costumes I will offer this year. The biggest problem is ~ I can't make all kinds of costumes and HOPE that they all sell.

So I have decided to offer an opportunity to my readers! I am going to offer you a costume at cost only (plus shipping). That's right, the cost of the material, and you MUST send me 10 photos of your costume on your child for me to use for listings in my shops.

That's it. You get a quality costume, made by me, and I get 10 quality photographs for my listings.

So, all I need from you right now is contact information, which costume you are interested in and what size your child is. Some costumes are going to have size limits on them. I will get back with you by the end of July, costumes will be made in August and photographs will need tobe back to me by the first week in September for listings.

Ideas include:
1. Minnie Mouse
2. Little Bo Peep
3. Raggdy Dolls
4. Yellow princess
5. Blue princess
6. Pink princess
7. Pirate
8. Fairy
9. Witch
10. Queen
11. Clown

No comments: