Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I think I am Meant for this Award?

Because in the last week, three people have given it to me!

Tamra over at With Our Hands Artfire

Arlene over at Spirit Essence Art

DeDe over at Paint and Pen

Of course, maybe if I had jumped on it when Tamra awarded me, I wouldn't have been given it so many times, but hey, it's a GREAT feeling to be so loved! Thanks ladies, with how I have been feeling as of late, this has really boosted my spirits.....

Since I accept, here are the Rules to follow:
1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.

2. Pass on the award to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered.

3. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they've been chosen for this award.

And I award the following bloggers {Drum roll by my award-winning percussionist of the year son}

1. Domestic Disaster

2. Under the Sheets - shhhh

3. Tilly Bowtique

4. The Support System

5. The Monogrammed Bungalow

6. The Gathering Stitch

7. The Blue Beadle

8. SC Etsy Street Team

9. Suthrn Flwr Designs

10. Shops with less than (5) Sales

11. Retro Recycled Jewelry

12. Priddy Creations

13. Moseley Musings

14. Little Sugar Britches, LLC

15. Kate and Alli's Boutique Hair Accessories

Now let's hope that I can find about 30 minutes peace to notify everyone! lol More on that laters!

2 comments:

The Blonde Duck said...

Popped in from SITS to say hi! Congrats!

Laura said...

Thank you so much sweetie for the lovely award. You made my Saturday!!!