Sunday, April 5, 2009

Well, if you are like me the end of the month last week had you scrounging for ideas for dinner with what you had in the pantry without running to the store to buy something, aka no money til payday.

I came up with something off the cuff that my whole family (from Dad to the nearly 18 month old) liked so much that there was not a single noodle left for the next days lunch! And that says a lot because leftovers sit in my fridge for a long time!

Simple Noodle Bake

1 box rigatoni noodles
1 jar spaghetti sauce
1 package hamburger meat
1 small can sliced olives
1 block cheese

Cook hamburger meat however you do. Cook noodles per box instructions. In a 13 by 9 dish ( I have PC) put the noodles, after you have drained them, in. Then add the meat on top and olives. Shred cheese on top of meat. Bake in 350 degree oven for 15-20, until cheese has melted.

Voil-A! A great dish and a happy family! At least it was for this family of six!

No comments: