Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I'm Gonna be in The Spotted Box!!!!!!!

Well, I got my first advertising from The Spotted Box. http://www.thespottedbox.com/april2009.html I am in the process of getting my samples together on top of getting clothing sewn for photographs, coming up with more things to list and, to top it off, I am sending off my first application for a local craft show to be held next month! If I make it in, I will post about it.

But back to The Spotted Box. On the 15th of every month, there is a limited number of boxes that go up for sale on Etsy and Hyena Cart. They seem to be fairly hard to get. This month, they even did an auction and the proceeds went to the Humane Society! It went for over $100!!!!!!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

CONGRATS! I was browsing The Spotted Box the other day....what a great concept!