Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Please check out the SC Street Team Blog and VOTE!

I did not know that they had a monthly challenge until tonight. I hope to get in on it next month, but please go check out the blog and vote anyway!



http://scstreetteam.blogspot.com/2009/02/january-creative-challenge-love-vote.html



The Brown household is rampant with illness at the moment, so it's sick SuperMommy to the aid of all the ill people, young and older. Funny though, the two teenagers are NOT sick but will not help much. Oh well. To be young and healthy again!



Hopefully I will be back up to a good speed soon and will post the MANY things that I have going on!



Here is a pic of my niece that was born Friday! Lilly Irene Wallace was born January 30, 2009 at 7:58 pm. Weighed 7 pounds 11 ounces and measured 19 inches. She was born on her Great-Grandma Ellen's 82nd birthday! Clay and Holly are adjusting to new parenthood well!


I love her FAT cheeks! I can't wait to make her a hat and some bows!

No comments: