Friday, February 27, 2009

40% off Sale on my Etsy Site!

Well, I am not going to go into great lengths right now, but I have had a pretty hard two weeks. Last week, well, my left pointer finger decided that it wanted to be pierced, so the heavy duty sewing machine needle helped out and stuck it straight through. I'm okay and it only hurt when I stuck my hand under cold running water, but I did get a tetanus shot. Then this past week, death fall on my extended family and it's been a roller coaster ride ever since.

So, with the end of February near and the beginning of a new month, and some great things, I am having an IN STOCK 40% off sale this weekend. All prices for the sale have been changed. To be honest, some of those things are a STEAL!

AND if you spend $50 this weekend, you will get FREE SHIPPING! How sweet is that!

No comments: