Friday, November 7, 2008

Update on this week



Man (woman), this week has flown by! Which is funny to me considering the fact that the DH and I were sitting around Sunday feeling like time was c_r_a_w_l_i_n_g. Monday was take the kids to school day - Tuesday they were out of school and I went and did my civic duty and voted - Wednesday the kids were back in school. So here it is, Friday night..... The older kids and Ana, heck, even DH is tucked in bed. The baby? He's on the loveseat sound asleep 'cause I know if I put him in his bed, he'll be up in a few.... He has a terrible cold......




Which is the reason that I have not been able to get much done this week! But I am proud of what I have gotten done.




I got a pillowcase dress done! Cute bar bows to go with it too! There is another one just like it sitting next to the sewing machine for me to finish. I love the lace hem that I put on the bottom of this one. I call it "Dog Gone Cute" Pillowcase dress.


Speaking of bows, I tried out something different! I made the cutest flower bows out of...... get this....... YARN! Even added a little "bling" to it. That got me to thinking about the fact that I have not been using the cards that I had made up for the bows, sooooooo................................................


I used them! I want to find a ribbon punch, but I don't think that these first ones are too bad........


Told ya Zack wouldn't last long on the couch! He's in my lap now, lol.


Anyway, I also worked on some simple covered clippies. Made a few sales that I have to work on this weekend! I am excited and PRAY that I get more sales over the weekend!

1 comment:

Mama Keith said...

Tag your it!! come read my blog to find out about me.